Overnight Oats With Superfood Powder - Overnight soaked oats are high in fibre content, which helps your stomach "stay full" for a longer period of time. Add some Tropical Balance and let the ingredient Maca help balance those hormonal issues.
Time to make:
5 mins prep-time / 5 hrs in fridge
0.5 dl oats
Half of a ripe banana
1 dl soy milk (or plant milk of choice)
2-3 tsp. Tropical Balance
1 tsp. chia seeds
1. Find a small cup or jar to make your overnight oats in.
2. Add the banana and mash it with a fork.
3. Add the oats, the Tropical Balance and half of the soy milk.
4. Add the rest of the soy milk and mix once more.
5. Refrigerate 5 hrs or overnight.
Learn more about the superfood used in this recipe!